Sunday, November 05, 2006

Snow


I am beginning to hate winter and it is only the beginning of November. I have a long 4 months ahead of me. Can you blame me, this is what it looks like at my house.

I did get some of the items check off my to-do list, so that makes me feel better. We had a little girl sleep over last night because her Mom had to work at 5:00 this morning. Glad it wasn't me. I can't imagine waking up at 4:30 and having to be awake enough to work at 5:00. Yikes! She was so cute though. It was fun having a little one around here for a change. My son is 13 and my daughter is 11 so they sure helped with the babysitting.

We watched "The Break-up" last night. It was good, but I hated the ending. I so wanted them to get back together. Tonight we are watching "United 93". I hope it is good. Time well wasted in any case.

I still haven't packed, but I finished the laundry so it won't take me long to fill the suitcase up in the morning. I have to be up at 6:00 anyway to get the kids ready for school and off to the school bus. I am hoping to be able to go shopping in the morning for a new pair of pants and possibly a new winter coat. I may just wait on the coat until I get to Saskatoon because the shopping will be a hell of a lot better there. We really have no shopping here. The Sears Catalogue is you best bet for getting anything at a decent price that doesn't fall apart after the first washing (like Saan or Zellers clothes do). Well, the dryer just buzzed so I am off to make up some beds. I never did shovel snow and it snowed again last night with more promised for tonight. Ugh.

No comments: